Monday, June 11, 2012

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Wk 75

I really loved this week's sketch over at My Favorite Things.

Here's the sketch:


D
I decided to use Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas Petite Flowers DP; here is what I came up with and it is the current make and take at Paper Studio, Inc. this week:

Card Designed by Deanna Dark

I also submitted it to the weekly challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Here's the recipe:
Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics Thunder, Olive, Red Rock, Blue Calypso, Sea Salt, Xpress-It Blending Card
Designer Paper:  Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas
May Arts Ribbon:  Teal Sheer and Bittersweet Burlap Fiber
Copic Markers:  R27, YG95, W3, Spica Jet Black

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna! Found your blog while searching for MFT & Teresa Collins together :) Joanna

    ReplyDelete